Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
That's my article. Here's a link to an earlier topic: https://www.428cobrajet.org/forum/index.php?topic=15027.0
I had an auto, but that’s gone now....
Put an auto in if it bothers you!! ::) ::) ::) ::) Just trying to be helpful :) :)
General Discussion / Re: Brake pedal to booster issue and clutch pedal alignment Q's
« Last post by redscj on December 12, 2018, 10:18:58 pm »
To be fair, it’ll have to be able to run before it’s an issue...
     I understand your point. But based upon my obsevations in the world. Brakes are seldom used. But horns on the other hand.......
     Btw, I think that your pedals are normal. Whatever normal is defined as now days. ;)

Oh, Chris has good advice. No fun changing a throw out bearing because an out of adjustment pedal basically "rode the clutch".
Shows and Events / Re: Ford Carlisle 2019
« Last post by Mufflerbearing on December 12, 2018, 09:49:32 pm »
I'm registered !!  Should be a great show !! ;D ;D

You want to make sure that the pedal comes up over center so that the linkage unloads the throwout bearing.
General Discussion / Re: Brake pedal to booster issue and clutch pedal alignment Q's
« Last post by Jiffy on December 12, 2018, 09:06:05 pm »
To be fair, it’ll have to be able to run before it’s an issue...
Restoration Tips & Techniques / Front fender splash shield screws -68 Mustang
« Last post by LightWtJet on December 12, 2018, 08:30:16 pm »
Need info on screws retaining 68 Mustang front fender splash shields. Correct length and finish of screws.  Thanks
« Last post by redscj on December 12, 2018, 08:18:44 pm »
     You don't actually plan on using the brakes?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10