Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / What do you think of this cam?
« Last post by 68stangcjfb on Today at 07:18:25 pm »
Hydraulic roller. It's in my fresh 459 CJ. I wanted a smooth idle with a boatload of torque. 1.76 rockers, 9.8 C.R. Stock heads, intake,  carb, exhaust manifolds, 2 1/2" exhaust, auto 3.91s. I'm thinking it's going to run nice.
General Discussion / Re: Cobra Jet Detailing Guide
« Last post by Chris Thauberger on Today at 06:19:21 pm »
Ed

That pic is from Marcus’s article, last page.
Update:

The Dealership the car was sold at is confirmed to be Francis Ford on Staten Island.  Just spoke to my Grandfather yesterday.
A CVS pharmacy now occupies the lot
« Last post by ed meyer on Today at 05:43:02 pm »
yes if it was a manual trans    never seen blue paint on a c6 like in u photo   auto trans were built in livonia plant & not bolted on to engine when painted blue
Restoration Tips & Techniques / Re: Rust911
« Last post by BIGBLOCKHEAD on Today at 04:45:56 pm »
+1 WORKS GREAT!!
« Last post by Chris Thauberger on Today at 04:27:16 pm »
I always enjoy reading one of Marcus's tech articles. I have saved them all and look at them quite frequently.

I am wondering about one thing, on the last page about the overspray on the bell housing, item 58. If the bell housing received overspray because it was attached at the time the motor was painted shouldn't the bolts have paint(overspray) as well?

Keep them coming Marcus.

Chris

« Last post by Vcode on Today at 04:05:59 pm »
Here's what I found I had photos - these are all repos.

68 -69 Early

Late 69

Late 70

Shelby
General Discussion / Re: Red interior
« Last post by Dave R. on Today at 03:59:58 pm »
I made a similar observation as my candy apple red Mach 1 has a dark red interior that is the correct color for my car. Someone chastised me and I let the topic drop. I have been looking for a die cast of my car for several years with no luck as they seem to favor black interiors.   Dave R.
« Last post by 1of1044 on Today at 03:07:23 pm »
I'll try and get a photo out tonight but the decal on the 6 19 chrome covers I was referring to is C8OE-C.
« Last post by sportyworty on Today at 03:06:21 pm »
I think Dave at ECS makes all the decals everyone advertises. His part numbers are close to NPD and match the description.

FEM 156 described as 68-early 69 390/428
FEM 157 described as 69 390/428

That may not mean anything except that today we have 2 choices. These covers were used later 67 cars as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10