Author Topic: FE Powered Get Together 10-29-11  (Read 2324 times)

Offline troublemaker427

• Newcomer
Re: FE Powered Get Together 10-29-11
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 07:51:23 am »
Well the weather forecast continues to get worse for the weekend. I've seen everywhere from 1"-3" to 4"-6" of snow forecast for Saturday and temps in the mid 40's on Sunday. Not very good drag racing weather there....

With the forecast being what it is I'm canceling the FE Get Together scheduled for this weekend. I'm sorry about this but I see no other option. It will not be rescheduled for this year.

I do plan on attempting to do this again next year. I'd like to do something in the spring and again in the fall. I'll keep you updated as things come together. If anyone has any suggestions just let me know.

I want to thank Rich Maitre and the RAM Racing, N/A shootout for their offer to allow us to race with them. I really think it would have been a great partnership allowing our FE cars to race with them. Hopefully we can do something together next year .

Offline chris

• Old Hand
Re: FE Powered Get Together 10-29-11
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 10:10:14 am »
Chris, crack the whip on the 422 guys and start thrashing.  Your '70 needs to make it!

Mike

Mike, they had the bottom end together & were indexing the Cam when Rich noticed the #2 Cam Bearing move (#4was stable) so it's back apart & the Block sent out for Cam Bore line Boreing.......hopefully this is the last of the Machine work & it will go back together soon....

Chris
BigBlock,All Throttle No Bottle
70' Mach 1 428Cj  12.7 109MPH
07' GT-500 5.4L
95' Bronco 5.8L   (Bad Weather Beater)