Author Topic: Spark Plugs  (Read 831 times)

Offline Bic69scj

• Old Hand
  • Username: bic98gt
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/518573
Re: Spark Plugs
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2019, 12:09:40 pm »
I also found this at Harbor Freight. A ratcheting breaker bar. Might come in handy.

https://www.harborfreight.com/12-in-drive-18-in-ratcheting-breaker-bar-67957.html
Dave Bickler

Original owner of a 69 SCJ Mach 1

Offline 67428GT500

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2019, 07:53:51 pm »
What are you using the swivel ratchet for? 
Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been, and there you will always long to return.
"If It's Not Boeing, I'm Not Going!"

Offline b--r30

• Past Registry Supporter
  • Old Hand
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2019, 08:42:51 am »
What are you using the swivel ratchet for?
The ratchet I mentioned makes all your angles and options available to you. Cut your time down to 10 minutes.

Offline 67428GT500

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2019, 02:01:52 pm »
I use serveral different length extentions, and a swilvel for either end. I don't have bear paws for hands, but the only place I have ever struggled a little is with reistalling the left side two around the booster, which I used the spring installer, or rubber hose. I also take a Qtip with a very small amout of dielectric grease and run it around the entrance to the boot to help get them back on. Sometimes they can be a pain in the ass to get locked on with new wires.

-Keith
Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been, and there you will always long to return.
"If It's Not Boeing, I'm Not Going!"